The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi

Guest sideways1ftw!

Guest sideways1ftw!

hi guys registered on here as looking to get my 1st supra once i sell my nissan pulsar gtir :D

looking at a veilside kitted n/a manual atm as just dont have the fundage for a tt:(

Guest sideways1ftw!
Welcome to the club, is there any reason why you want one with a failside kit, there are alot nicer kits out there tbh. Saying that alot more supras for sale with out that kit.

the supra is a little bland in standard guise so veilside or other kit would be prefered

Guest sideways1ftw!

cheers for the warm welcome guys

have my eye on 3 supras now all n/a 2 are manual 1 is auto

now which one do i want to be honest iv never driven a supra so im prob gonna test drive 1 of each

which do you guys prefer

well iv had just about every performance jap car so im hoping to settle into a supra and love it

would be interested in your feedback once youve driven a supra (albeit a toothless non-turbo version) :)

Pretty sure that you will notice the extra weight and the lack of 4WD :)