The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinion on mods- photoshop

ripped_fear

I really have no experience on photo shop but as I got the program today I thought I would have a go at doing a few of the mods I hope to do on a picture, to see what it would look like.

So here is my first attempt its not great but i'm still pleased.

The car has been lowered, numberplate removed, new wheels... looking at these I will probably go for silver just wanted to try gold, facelift repeaters and indicators.

What do you guys think? before and after pics below.

i18266.jpg

first atempt.jpg

thanks guys i love it! well chuffed and looks like my bank balance is about to take another hit :D

and yes Luke I did it not Siobhan :p cheeky bas**rd

And the lip was just a photoshop muck up, but yeah its probably how my lip will look after lowering it :p

Go for it, it looks great :thumbs:

Looks good, talk of gold wheels got you thinking? They look good and the facelift indecators really lift the front. Glad the chunk out of the lip is a photoshop mistake would of hated to think you had clocked it already.

Nice work.:thumbs:

Well yeah that and I saw a video someone posted on here of a silver supra with gold deep dish alloys and it looks gorgeous but tbh I have never really been a fan unless on a green car.

(not just saying that because you have a green one :D)

but this little play on the computer has really got me thinking.:)

and I haven't touched the lip yet (thank god) but I am sure it will happen soon once she lowered. :(

Yeah I no it is off, we had a problem with the paint as if you look at the sides it matches perfect but in the light due to the angle of the lip at the front it shines far to brigt but complete respray will be done after my engine conversion so not a problem atm.

Cool, choose your garage wisely for the respray so many cowboys.