The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Howdy from Okinawa Japan

Guest JDMSupraOki

Guest JDMSupraOki

What up everybody, Ecks here, USAF, Livin' the dream in beautiful tropical Okinawa. Got a pretty good bit of knowledge with the Supra, more actually, on the 2JZ. Currently building a NA-T. My Supra came with a 2JZ-GE 5 spd. I have a spare motor in my 2nd bedroom i'm piecing together. If you have any questions regarding this amazing engine I can probably help.

Ecks

Cool! A Supra in Okinawa! Just came back from there a month ago and only saw the tiniest and most boring cars there. Whats up with the max of 40 kph that people drive around with? Everything takes forever to get to... Maybe its just on Ishigaki though..

You soop looks nice (hard to tell really from the night pics) although I'm not too fond of the Ferrari wheel. Makes sense if you are hot into F1 though..

Guest Smercman_Jr
Hi and welcome, im stationed at Menwith Hill Air Force Base UK, so good to see a fellow fighter now supra owner :D

Hey, whats up man, im stationed at RAF Croughton. I own a 94 supra NA.