The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Hate The Snow Its Trashed My Car!

wallis

The snow has ruined all my plans for the week :(

And also my car now it seems!

After being stuck in traffic on bad roads for 6 hours today, i finally got back home to Lincoln to pick up the car transporter to take my car to AFR to be finished.

However it appears we have had 6"+ of snow and its still chucking it down now.

I ended up getting my van stuck on the way to get the transporter and had to be towed back to almost my house, my van is now completly stuck on the drive and snowed in!

Just to really finish of a nightmare day my wife rings me to tell me the circus tent which my supra has been hiding under for the last few months had collapsed onto the supra and she was worried it had damaged it:blink:

I got home to a pile of snow and metal poles on top of my car!

The poles had snapped with all the snow and freezing conditions, i was so gutted!

It looks like its scratched and dented the roof and scratched the brand new carbon bonnet and wings and bumper.......i wanted to cry:(

So thank u snow for really foookin up my plans, all i need now is for the hotel i had booked for AFR not to refund me or credit me, and it really is the perfect day from hell....lol

Ahhh mate, i'm gutted for you !! How badly are the scratches? What colour is the car, Lucerne Silver? If so, Halfolds do it in a rattle can (i know Halfrauds its perfect haha), i used it before to repair a scratch on my old one and it was a pretty good match, you couldnt notice it at all after a bit of feathering. I think their is something you can do with Carbon Fibre as well which is quite straight forward?

Craig its mental mate, people just leaving there cars by the road now and walking home!

Im gutted but i did just get refunded on my hotel atleast.

Ellis just hope it snows enough to cover your car and make it into a massive snowman or something, that way it might be safe....lol