The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supe been attacked

Sakey

Don't you just hate it when someone tries to rearange your cars body work with crowbar!

Some of you already know I accidentally smashed a C2's back doors in after the supra took a fancy to it, breaking the front end of my supra. I've been collecting the parts while the keeping the Supra off the road.

I went to check on it this afternoon, only to find the bonnet which was previously unharmed from it's awdeal has been bent up at the middle and the bonnet catch snapped in half. :(

Very annoyed now that I had almost had all the peices I needed and this is extra cost and a bit worried they will come back with something a bit more heavy duty!

Anywayon the bright side, anyone breaking a red supra? :innocent:

I think its unrealated to the crash that was about a month ago, just saying why its off the road.

Got a feeling it was just chavvy scum that use the archway that I park in to cut through to the park. Took my step ladders too... wonderful.

Some people should have been put down shortly after birth. Scum.