The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really dont think its going to polish out do you

little num

Was coming back from solihul yesterday at around 4:30 and came onto the M42 at juction 3, came down the slip road and entered the motorway then went from lane 1 into lane 2 but as the car went across the white lines the back end stepped out so i steered into to save it but then it spun round and went up the the bank backwards then rolled 4 - 5 times and fianlly landed on its wheels.

I was in pain to say the least, banged my head and was parrelised from waste down :( thought i was going to die to say the least.

If it wasent for the cage id say it might have been alot worst.

Ambulance guys stuck me on a flat board and strapped me down 3 hours later after a CT scan said all was perfect and id get feeling back shortly.

Can now walk around but still have major back pains but will go off over a few days so they say.

And before people start i was entering the motorway doing 60 -70 But the car seemed to speed up once it was sliding.

Pics below to show the damage, Please people be very careful if your out in your Driving any car.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's going to need A LOT of T-Cut.

Didn't need to swap that rear wheel for the space saver to get it on the recovery truck then? :innocent:

Sorry to see such a nice looking Supra like that. Chin up though, only metal, and nobody hurt too badly etc. etc. Hope you feel better soon!

Glad to hear your ok!!!

Chin up on the injured back front, I had the same thing in 96, I fell 150 ft down an Alp into a French village and was paralised for 3 days. Made a full recovery so if that is what the doc's say then I would believe it.

I got to ask though, how did they get you out and onto the long board without cutting the roof off? (I'm a fireman and am profesionally intrested).