The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT6 for sale

Rob Moch

after several posts and questions and answers etc. i still haven't come up with a price of what i should ask for my car. you all know by now its a very nice, standard and original white TT6 with 63000 miles with full service history. is £14k a fair price to start?

comments please

Originally posted by AJI

It is the rarest version and most sought after Supra so you should be able to name your price.

£15K on a 63K mile with FULL service history would be my guestimate price area.

Rarer than a TT Aero Top then? :innocent:

I know if you want a UK manual you will almost certainly have to pay big money for one, but IMO there is no way that they are worth almost double the Jap equivalent.

I understand that if you are young, a UK car may be the only way to get insurance, but thats the only reason i can see for ignoring imports and paying the 'UK' premium...........

Originally posted by AJI

Not 100% sure why the aero-top is seen as in demand.... when do you get the chance to get the top down in this counrty with our glorious winter weather in summertime ??

:p

I had the roof of first in early Feb (when it was unusally warm!)

I would have had the roof off since March IF I had mine back ;)

The heaters in the Supra are pretty good you know :innocent:

Gaz.