Nur Motorsport Carbon Widebody.

JamieP

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im quite looking forward to this hybrid spoiler :cool:

:yeahthat:

Pictures arent what I was thinking...car will look alot more aggressive with that wing and it shouldnt look out of place or too big with those arches! :clap:

Ur car will be completely changed again before Banzai manage to feature your last shoot!lol!

Jamie, those rear arches are exactly what I want, would you be able to PM me how much it was for them including fitting?

Oh and what was the paint finish like? As I want wider rear arches like yours to house wider rears but also want a full respray at the same time to put the car back to RSP.

Ta

Marc

Rear arches are £1100 Pair, fronts was £1000 a pair, fitting was about £1400 then you got painting on top of that, the paintwork was superb but I had a tiny bit of sinkage on the filler line, Noel has fixed free of charge.

Taa very muchly :thumbs:, arches cost less than I thought they would TBH.

My fronts are 11x18 et26, rears 12x18 et14.

11's at the front :faint:, you crazy mofo:d

I don't want to go that wide at the front, how much are the arches extended at the front, I assumed it was going to be about the same as the TRD, but I don't think you could fit anything above a 10j on the TRD front.

11's at the front :faint:, you crazy mofo:d

I don't want to go that wide at the front, how much are the arches extended at the front, I assumed it was going to be about the same as the TRD, but I don't think you could fit anything above a 10j on the TRD front.

Nur front wings extend 40mm, the rears you can have 47mm or 65mm, i have the 65mm ones.