The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mag features...Redline & Jap Performance!

Jamesy

I heard from the editor of Redline magazine on Friday that they want to do an editorial feature on the car :D

I know to some people mag features are a bit sh!t, but its always something i've wanted to get....so to say im pleased is an understatement!!

They want to do the photo shoot sometime next week (weather permitting) which im really looking forward to seeing what they capture on their pro cameras!!

Jap Performace editor has also said he wants to do a editorial feature on it too, but is trying to find alocal photographer to book in fr the job. I've always got Jap Performance so to get a proper feature in there too will be great.

Thanx to Lee (and Ryan) for getting me to the "required standard"!! :hi:

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got the reporter and photographer coming down from Redline tomorow for the photoshoot. Cant wait :)

Just need to try and think of a suitable location to do the photos locally now.....and dig it out from the car cover to valet it in time for tomoro morning!!