The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet

shaz2010

Hi saying my carpet is totally scruffy off my heater matrix spilling all over it i want to put a black one in for the grey old looking one it has a the min. Anyone ever changed the full carpet and wheres the best place to get one? even if i have to cut it up myself![ANGRY][/ANGRY]

I was looking to maybe do a group buy from stockinteriors from usa. I have emailed them but awaiting a response. They do supra carpets. Only difference is you wont have the drivers heel pad but with mats down it sudnt be a problem. You can pretty much choose the colour you want upgrade the carpet etc etc. Have a look see what you think.

I was looking to maybe do a group buy from stockinteriors from usa. I have emailed them but awaiting a response. They do supra carpets. Only difference is you wont have the drivers heel pad but with mats down it sudnt be a problem. You can pretty much choose the colour you want upgrade the carpet etc etc. Have a look see what you think.

I assume being a US company their carpets are for a LHD Supra, not sure how these differ from a RHD, worth checking out first.

It'll also cost a lot in postage to UK I'd imagine given the size and weight.

$119 for delivery and $200 for standard carpet + whatever upgrades are wanted that = £205. Thats a lot cheaper than here for new. The carpets are identical bar the drivers heel pad. They cannot move their equipment to place the heel pad to RHD. Can check they may if there enough ordered?? They use the original floor pan to mold their carpets. As i say awaiting further details before i go ahead with this. Just pointing out this is what im trying to do before lots of money is spent on carpets