The mkiv Supra Owners Club

greddy profec b boost controller

MR SUPRA T

i have a uk spec supra with 105,000 on the clock - serviced properly and when needed so i feel the turbos can take the rise in boost, pls could you advise if my car is fine to push the boost up

mods on it are

hks induction kit

hks blow off valve

hks super dragger I exhaust system

hks idimium spark plug

fuel cutting defencer

and this new greddy profec b in car boost

i hear the car runs about 0.8 boost at 3000 rpms and on second turbo about 1.1

i have to be careful how i set my gain and what a set the boost levels to - i was advised 1.4 would be ok but 1.3 would be safer - can anyone with a similar set up help or anyone who knows about this sort of thing open ther gob PLEASE

:moo: GOD BLESS

Im in Tring/Chalfont St Peter, depending on work etc.

Its black (Surprise surprise), its off the road for a few months while i pay off another car to use day to day, the supra is modded far to much to use a daily driver now, should be back on the road in a few months. There is a few people in wycombe now with supras i think. Might get a bucks meet sooner than we think :)

I have not got the j spec set up (the j spec turbos use the ceramic blades and the UK spec turbos use the steel blades which would be stronger and able to take slightly more of a higher boost

i think 1.1 would be the best set up at the moment. 1.2 to at maybe a later stage once i can aford the intercooler

does anyone know what would be a good one to go for as there are so many on the market.

i have been looking a HKS because of the quality but if anyone can recommend other makes pls say