The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Fibre Dash Panels

stu861

i brought some carbon fire dash panels the other day from ebay and got them this morning, i was like a boy at christmas unwrapping them got them all out looked realy good untill i got the last panel out, my heart sank as i realised these panels were for a automatic and mine is a manual i know i can use the other panels fine but just not the center one so i have emailed the bloke to see if i can just swap this panel for a manual one?? gutted but the rest look good so fingers crossed!! :(

new dash! 012.jpg

new dash! 013.jpg

Was just looking at this site, it looks like good stuff.

What's it like to use?

What glue do you use?

That lexus steering wheel looks class. Do you think that would be hard done?

i`d send it to him hopefully it will be fine, i mean after all hes going out of his way to help you he could have just said

(you should have read the auction properly)

yeah it didnt say anything about being auto or manual tho, but i should have looked at the pics abit more carefully i suppose ill give it ago i think see wat happens just e abit weird with no gear panel for abit