The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a plesant day

Guest wantthatone

Guest wantthatone

hi all, just wanted to say, covered a fair few miles today & the wife enjoyed them all, i crisp morning seen us depart from w-s-m heading to bath, then a scenic route home, even though its N/A i still wonder why they get such a bad press?

Guest wantthatone

it seems on here! although i do enjoy the wind ups, these are still great cars, i think there was a guy the other week that seemed to get a little upset! the more he complained the worse it got! although i do enjoy, im just intrigued to see what a TT or a single would be like, i have been running porsche for a few years now but only as a weekend car, so to have a supra as every day transport where as the masses on here tuck them up for winter, i would like to see how the running costs vary.

To be honest, the TT is bult up here to be mindblowing thrown in the back of the seat power rush. It just isnt, i took my TT to get fixed as i thought the turbos where broken. They were running fine. Yes its fast but not as mindblowing as most would have you belive.

A BPU supra has the rush that i expected from the TT

Guest wantthatone

just bought the very last 993, this being the factory term, its the last of the handbuilt aircooled, totaly standard, but after the best part of 18 years of having this marque, i have never thrown cash at them, unlike the supra.