The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*** CANCELLED *** AFR BBQ Dec 1st Guest List

dude

I'll start this as another thread, can any members planning to come list below and note any guest they will bring, purely so we know roughly how much food and drink to buy for the evening, family etc are welcome. The weather forcast is for cold but we will have the heating on and if needed the BBQ can go in the dyno cell, I will start it off

1) CJ and Josh

2) Matt Wallis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time will this be kicking off dude?

Whenever everyone gets here, I would think most peeps will be here by 8 ish, we are just staying straight from work and firing the barbie up etc so its whenever you guys fancy really, parking wont be a problem and we can have the heaters on in reception for the kids etc and the big blower in the workshop trying to keep that warmed up.

are you doing dyno runs also or is it a chrimbo party, id like to come down and see some members as i dont get around much anymore.

Ive got abit going on around that date but will pencil it in and let you know later on.

I have a feeling we may be using the dyno cell for the BBQ, we hadn't intended on doing any runs but you never know.

1) CJ and Josh

2) Matt Wallis

3) Jamesy

4) Mark Newman +1

5) matt

6) Craig (poss depending on work)

7) Pistonbroke

8) mitchell9006 (depends on work)

9) Lee p + 3 possibly more will let you know

10) Rush and Angie +Dolly

11 baldy +1

Heh dude will be good to see you