The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new alloys, CCW's a last

SupraHuman

Finally got my hands on my all time favorit alloys, the mighty CCW classics.

17x11.5 with brand new 325's fitted, should sort out the traction problem I hope. The B&W picture shows the car they came off, must be one of the best ones out there, STUNNING.

CCW Classics with 325's.jpg

CCW Classics with 325'-2.jpg

CCW Classics with 325'-3.jpg

CCW Classics with 325'-4.jpg

Edited by SupraHuman
Schpelling problems (see edit history)

Lovely :thumbs:

I'm headed down the 17x11.5 rear route as well..... nice choice indeed especially with those 325's on there :cool: I'm only going for 315, probably R888.

Would you be able to take a couple of measurements off them for me please if I send you a pic showing what to measure?

Sure man, no probs, They'll be with me in 10-12 days time. Let me know what you need :)

Lovely :thumbs:

I'm headed down the 17x11.5 rear route as well..... nice choice indeed especially with those 325's on there :cool: I'm only going for 315, probably R888.

Would you be able to take a couple of measurements off them for me please if I send you a pic showing what to measure?

Will do amigo, we are going to test fit and then see how much we need to roll the arches, BTW congrats on your new car man, awesome stats & spec. :)

Thanks man, much appreciated.

CCW do some strange offsets, but they work well!

My one's were +73 iirc.

As well as the arch rolling you may need to do some beating as on the inner fender to get the 325's to fit.

You'll hook great though once it's all setup

I hear you, we are talking about cutting away the entire inner fender and weld in new ones with a lot more room.

Edit: The previous owner only rolled the arches and dropped his suspention 1.5" I want to get new inner fenders made up anyway, sheet metal don't cost much and Martin is a very capable welder.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

CCW do some strange offsets, but they work well!

My one's were +73 iirc.

As well as the arch rolling you may need to do some beating as on the inner fender to get the 325's to fit.

You'll hook great though once it's all setup

Edited by SupraHuman (see edit history)