The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What front lip is this?

JimC

Guys,

Im after a front lip and this is the one I woudl like, presuming they are all the same one! These are mostly supras in the states on supraforums.

Does anyone have knowledge of fitment quality etc and where would be best to buy.

Thanks

GorillaSupraTouchup.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2661_edited_Smaller.jpg

IMG_7147copy.jpg

SDC11111.jpg

Cheers Jamie.

I believe this is the lip on your car...how is the fitment?

Yeah fitment is good, i just took delivery of a new one, went with the rubber one this time as i kept cracking the carbon one, Cracked carbon one going very cheap if you want to collect from SRD, it will need a bit of fibreglassing and a repaint.

Yeah fitment is good, i just took delivery of a new one, went with the rubber one this time as i kept cracking the carbon one, Cracked carbon one going very cheap if you want to collect from SRD, it will need a bit of fibreglassing and a repaint.

No thanks mate...Im after a uretane one too. Can the uretahne one be painted?

yeah just add a plastisiser (prob spelt wrong) in the primer or paint.

not a fan of stuff in spray cans.

Me to, but its the lip so he can get away with 2 cans doing the lip in plastic primer, wet sand it and send it of for a proper coat in base and clear?