The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what arb options is there for the tt auto supra

speedophile

I have an adjustable Whiteline rear ARB on mine. I'm sure they do a front bar as well.

They may not be the best units on the market but since I've fitted the polybush kit to the car the differences in overall cornering attitude when you play with the adjustment on the ARB is immense. The hard setting is over-steer territory, too much in fact to get through corners quickly. The middle setting is a good one for my current set-up and driving style, very neutral through the corners unless you want to have a bit of fun with the tail which you can do in relative comfort.

The softest setting is one I haven't tried yet and it may never be used, especially if I go for a front ARB. I'd have no qualms about putting another Whiteline unit on up front if it's available.

Bear in mind what I've just said is the experience from MY car with MY set-up, depending on the rest of your car's suspension you may or may not have a similarly well behaved (slightly soft for real track abuse) bus. :)

DSC03334.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

I have the TRD arb's on my car, front and rear, the big let down with them is their not adjustable and to be honest their probably too stiff, great in the dry but could do with being able to soften them off in the wet, very noticeable on track. Fine on the rd unless you drive like a loon.

Another vote for the Titan ARB's from Whiffin. They are quality pieces of kit with adjustment 2 way on the front and 3 way on the back. The Titan ones also have the nipples on so you dont have to take the ARB's off the relubricate the bushes :)

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that, a little job for the weekend :)