The mkiv Supra Owners Club

heres 1 for the photoshop guys!

drift_bear

after spending a few hours on supraforums in the U.S i have started to like the de-spoiler/de-arield and de-wippered look more and more, can anyone thats any good at photoshop do a pic of my car and so i can see what it looks like!

also would like to see what my car would look like with a do-luck front bumper (with plate removed) and a trial rear (with it de-spoilerd and etc) :D

big thanks for whoever does it :cool:

The Supra can look OK from certain angles without a spoiler but for the most part it looks terrible. I took the VS wing off my car not long after getting it and it stayed without a spoiler for many months till I got my TRD. It looked terrible IMO, other than from the odd angle where it suited it.

The Supra can look OK from certain angles without a spoiler but for the most part it looks terrible. I took the VS wing off my car not long after getting it and it stayed without a spoiler for many months till I got my TRD. It looked terrible IMO, other than from the odd angle where it suited it.

your opinion is wrong.. :sly:

Personally i think your car looks great with the o/e wing and other than wheels i'd leave it stock, i think the trial rear and do luck front will ruin it ;)

cheers dude yeah i think the wheels suit the car well, i do like the stock wing, it goes well with the whole back end. i really like the do-luck and trial rear, if done correct with the right set of skirts then it will good imho.

I agree with Dunk, I'd leave the wing, and maybe go clear indicator units if you want to freshen the look up :)

nah dude, i like having ambers :) think it's 1 of the only cars to pull off them

i really dont like the VS spoiler tbh, i think it looks like hideous! i was wanting a full carbon TRD for a while, but im starting to like the look of the spoiler-less (i blame supraforums and marcAB10 :p ) im considering taking the spoiler off for a little bit and getting gromits for the holes and seeing how i like the look of it and etc, thats the best thing imo, think of it as trial and error lol.

your opinion is wrong.. :sly:

Opinions can never be wrong :p

i really dont like the VS spoiler tbh, i think it looks like hideous! i was wanting a full carbon TRD for a while, but im starting to like the look of the spoiler-less (i blame supraforums and marcAB10 :p ) im considering taking the spoiler off for a little bit and getting gromits for the holes and seeing how i like the look of it and etc, thats the best thing imo, think of it as trial and error lol.

I hate the VS spoiler, that's why I took it off lol. I wouldn't recommend going full carbon as it just doesn't look right IMO. Much better with colour coded ends and a carbon blade/end caps.

Taking the spoiler off won't cost you anything at the end of the day. Always worth it to get a look and see if you fancy it :)

Edited by Scott (see edit history)

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with "S".

I'll give you a clue, it's made of carbon(I think) and attached to the bootlid of your car ;)

it begins with "L" and ends with "P" :innocent:

and it's only a small one.. as i have nothing to make up for..... :D

knew the idea came from somewhere to de-spoiler :search: , now i remember :p mine will look better though marc :innocent:

aye aye, we'll see :p