The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**carbon fiber aerotop for sale**

Davey001

I was going to sell this before xmas but with so much going on decided to leave it till the new year!

I am hoping to sell this by the end of the month, just waIting for a standard top comming from a mate.

Iam selling the bare roof with no trims, as I need these for my new roof.

Iam open to 'SENSIBLE' offers but know how much these are worth!

Delivered by courier £30

I WILL POST CLOSER PICS NEXT WEEK WHEN IT IS REMOVED!

Is it totally water tight and what's it like for wind noise.

If i'm honest the only water that gets on the car is when I wash it and nothing leaks then. In the rain I couldn't tell you mate! As for wind noise it is louder than the stock as expected but not unbearable! But you will notice a difference. As for the weight as you will know these are so much lighter than stock can be picked up in one hand.

If I were to buy it it wouldn't be til after chrimbo anyways and odviously depending on price.

Would you mind p.ming me a figure you have in mind please mate.

Cheers

I know what these are worth and open to offers really. I wont be selling for a few weeks but if the offer is right I can hold it. I was hoping to get the cash before xmas really tho!

I know what these are worth and open to offers really. I wont be selling for a few weeks but if the offer is right I can hold it. I was hoping to get the cash before xmas really tho!

It won't be til after Xmas mate for sure, if I buy this then my kids don't get there G.I Joe with Kung-Fu grip and they'll be well pi$$ed.

It won't be til after Xmas mate for sure, if I buy this then my kids don't get there G.I Joe with Kung-Fu grip and they'll be well pi$$ed.

We can't be having that!! Family first! Have a think of a price and let me know! Like I said i'm just testing this out i'm not going to rush into anything either!

• 1 month later...
I was going to sell this before xmas but with so much going on decided to leave it till the new year!

I am hoping to sell this by the end of the month, just waIting for a standard top comming from a mate.

Iam selling the bare roof with no trims, as I need these for my new roof.

Iam open to 'SENSIBLE' offers but know how much these are worth!

Delivered by courier £30

I WILL POST CLOSER PICS NEXT WEEK WHEN IT IS REMOVED!

Hi

Dose this have the carbon inner frame or grp????

I bought this to replace my damaged standard roof, these are the biz!! Weight is under 4kg in total! Iam selling because I only use the car in the summer, so when I take the car out I never have the roof on so seems pointless having it! I have since had my ld one repaired so will use this just to cover the hole in the winter!

These are expensive but look the part, these aren't the same with the fiber glass underneath! If your going to do it go the whole hog! Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.