The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anybody no anything about this supra ?

Supra-duper

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_popup.jsp?did=28997&pageid=3&originalid=&gid=nogroup&tid=46&start=4&distance=0&adcategory=cars&channel=DEALERPAGE&id=201043371624805

Apart from the inside looking a bit tatty, what do people think of it ?

I like the colour but i hate the front wings and bumper, thinking though you could sell the front wings and bumper and have enough to buy standard front wings + bumper.

Has any one had any dealings with 'crest cars' buckinghamshire ?

The supra I'd really like is this one below though but by the time my cars sold it will no doubt be sold :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2250679.htm

I still fancy the idea of buying a n/a and converting it but the two above almost make it not worthwhile the hassle when i can buy a proper tt.

Edited by Supra-duper
spelling mistake (see edit history)

I would wait and save the extra 500quid ;)

I'd love the black one but probably can't raise the money for a week or two.

I might ring up and see how much he'd want as a deposit to keep it until next friday. Although that may be un-realistic and a bit cheeky i suppose :(

Is the owner a member on here as they have another advert for breaking supra's ?