elglo dails £65

face lift lights £125

hid kit £100

carbon gt spoiler £180

carbon trd +lower lip £450

walbro pump (envy) part of price. with wheels

TOTLE £13551

thats not counting afew other things im just gonna buy

im upto aroung the 16k mark but carnt afford to do eny more untill xmas is out the way..

i hope this helps eny one thinking of doin a small build as you can see small things add up ..atb adam b;):D

Edited by adam b (see edit history)

iv been slowly building the car for 2 and a bit years and dident wont to buy some one eles shyit.

id rather build my own and know its all brand new parts. the spacers are for the advans its got on now,my new wheels was bought in 09

and iv not put them on yet. i rolled my arches and made hand made ones from fiber glass

all this is going in faver of a new look tho .

Same as buying a cheap body kit :)

mate with out being a dick to you i could go and buy a 50k car if i wanted to .

i bought a cheap car a na so i could start from scratch.... tt conv ,bpu,drive it for a bit then go single.. you go buy some one eles night mare ..

and il carry on slowly building what will be a very good car..

atb adam

mate with out being a $#@! to you i could go and buy a 50k car if i wanted to .

i bought a cheap car a na so i could start from scratch.... tt conv ,bpu,drive it for a bit then go single.. you go buy some one eles night mare ..

and il carry on slowly building what will be a very good car..

atb adam

Why start with an NA then do a TT conversion then go single. Would it have not been better to start with a TT6?

Why start with an NA then do a TT conversion then go single. Would it have not been better to start with a TT6?

it would have mate but the car sorta growd on me the more i done to the old girl. i done the hand made wide arch kit plus that mad lambo colour.

then the tt conv had to happen ..plus i like the fact iv done the whole car evry bit myself .. except the engine.

but keron has got me down for a 5 speed conv so thats all she wrote for me i think ,450 bhp will be my point of happiness.

it has to stop ther the wife wonts anouther m3 or x5 as a family motor as she thinks the supra is to much for her and to raw.

Edited by adam b (see edit history)

You won't stop at 450 hp, don't kid yourself!!!! You obviously like modding cars we have seen it before, I only want 500 hp......6 months later, I now want 600 hp !!!!!!!! but you will have fun getting there, I dare say Jamie P only wanted 500 hp once upon a time... look what happened there, anyway good luck with it and have fun...............................ohh and tell the Mrs if she wants an M3 go get a job and get strapped up for one, that way you can single the supra and 6 spd it!!!!!!!!

Edited by dude
spelling....again!!!! (see edit history)

You won't stop at 450 hp, don't kid yourself!!!! You obviously like modding cars we have seen it before, I only want 500 hp......6 months later, I now want 600 hp !!!!!!!! but you will have fun getting there, I dare say Jamie P only wanted 500 hp once upon a time... look what happened there, anyway good luck with it and have fun...............................ohh and tell the Mrs if she wants an M3 go get a job and get strapped up for one, that way you can single the supra and 6 spd it!!!!!!!!

thats what im thinking lol but my personal aim is 500bhp, but i can see me getting the bug further down the line lol and wanting more, an exspensive shot of gear.

Adam, I just checked out the respray thread and its looking good, having always wanted a black one and now having 2 I prefer white !!!!!!!!!!!!! You mention not being able to get any where because of the skirts, have you considered Stillen? They are Urethane.

ha ha i love it .. you know the score mate looking forwerd to the day you get your hands on my car dude;):D

the missis does her bit mate she,s worth it ,,i just bought her a 1 caret daimond ring,that wouldv payed for brembo,s so iv got some browne points coming my way lol:D

Dude you have obviously never been bullied, there is a difference between speaking up to defend someone and being a bully, comments like that are really not true.

i dont feel bullied for a sec..were all men here aynt we.

im a gypsy man that growd up in the 80,s my skin is thicker then that , dude is the man and a credit to the club

Adam, I just checked out the respray thread and its looking good, having always wanted a black one and now having 2 I prefer white !!!!!!!!!!!!! You mention not being able to get any where because of the skirts, have you considered Stillen? They are Urethane.

im gonna take a look at the stillen mate;)