The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big single gave me even more hapiness in my life!

fastisnice

Just got my car back fitted with SP71 my new baby:) taking it straight to someone else who will finish it off(injectors/cams/mapping ECU), still was running with jap injectors and 0.8 and wow that thing was just flying,you dont know what a supra can do untill you go single!,the noise is unreal as well..i cant imagine how it will go with high boost and other bits.-

Dont think the AFC can control the timing. I would need an ITC if I were to go that route. I really shouldnt have to worry about that unless I was really pushing the boost.

My Blitz Access ECU is supposed to tweak the timing a bit though.

Originally posted by fastisnice

Just got my car back fitted with SP71 my new baby:) taking it straight to someone else who will finish it off(injectors/cams/mapping ECU), still was running with jap injectors and 0.8 and wow that thing was just flying,you dont know what a supra can do untill you go single!,the noise is unreal as well..i cant imagine how it will go with high boost and other bits.-

Do you have a 0.8 wastegate spring Kostas ????

Dude:flame Dev

hihihihi

yeah thats right!, no dude, it has been set up at 0.8 via avc-r, anyway now its back to the garage for crower cams 272, and a complete SP fuel kit with 1000cc injectors blah blah blah, when i get it back i think i will be shocked!. Big single is the ONLY way to go.

Oh, funny thing happened to me yesterday, i was in streatham dropping the car off and i saw a police car going the other direction, after few seconds a boxster S was in front of me so i thought the police would be far enough by then, green light is on he goes for it and i overtook him by boosting to 5,500 on 2nd gear for a laugh, at the lights i heard siren behind me, they came next to me asked me to pull over, i did and the policeman told me: " I was down the road half a mile and i could hear your car, judging by the noise you were going very fast, slow down, i said"ok sir", but it wasnt the speed my car is a little bit loud, the he replied"hmm a little bit loud.just watch your speed", and he left. :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev :flame Dev

hihihihi

yeah thats right!, no dude, it has been set up at 0.8 via avc-r, anyway now its back to the garage for crower cams 272, and a complete SP fuel kit with 1000cc injectors blah blah blah, when i get it back i think i will be shocked!. Big single is the ONLY way to go.

You must have a .8 bar WG spring as the AVC-R cant reduce boost , will you only be running 1.6 bar when shes all mapped etc , bet you cant wait to have it on full power !! When do you think you will be able to run it at the Pod etc ???

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by dude

You must have a .8 bar WG spring as the AVC-R cant reduce boost , will you only be running 1.6 bar when shes all mapped etc , bet you cant wait to have it on full power !! When do you think you will be able to run it at the Pod etc ???

Agreed the boost controller can only up the boost.

I have absolutely everything to rebuild my engine rods/pistons/gaskets/tit valve retainers but i run out of time at this stage (my mechanic had to leave abroad for few weeks) and i have to leave for Greece so at this moment i wont see the full potential(but i cant wait honest!)....i will only be able to run 1.5/1.6 bar for the next few months. Still i would like to go down to Santa Pod in September and check out what it can do. My plan is around Christmas to finish it off and have some fun at POD!!.

Dude:My friend was at the Pod and i was told your Supra goes the bullocks!!, well done!! you got some awesome times down!.What turbo/ECU and what bhp are you having?

I have absolutely everything to rebuild my engine rods/pistons/gaskets/tit valve retainers but i run out of time at this stage (my mechanic had to leave abroad for few weeks) and i have to leave for Greece so at this moment i wont see the full potential(but i cant wait honest!)....i will only be able to run 1.5/1.6 bar for the next few months. Still i would like to go down to Santa Pod in September and check out what it can do. My plan is around Christmas to finish it off and have some fun at POD!!.

Dude:My friend was at the Pod and i was told your Supra goes the bullocks!!, well done!! you got some awesome times down!.What turbo/ECU and what bhp are you having?

Thanks Costas !!!:thumbs: , Turbo/kit is Boost Logic GTQ71 and the ECU is stock based (mines) with SAF-C and ITC , look forward to seeing your car finished and running , if you need any help etc just ask .