The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just joined the Supra club! :)

Glanza_Mike

Hi everyone,

My names Mike and i live in Solihull, West Midlands. I've just signed up to the site because i bought my first Supra today, it's actually a current members car, found it for sale in the classifieds.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?228386-White-NA-Manual

Andy's a great guy and i just bought this awesome piece of machine from him :) Loads of plans for the car over the next few years, just wanted to drop by and say hi because i'll probably be posting a load of threads in the near future :)

Ha, i definitely would mate, sounds like a laugh and i haven't been on a convoy since a Starlet turbo one to Santa Pod like 2 years ago :( Unfortunately i won't be insuring the car probably until after Christmas because i want to buy some parts :)

I'll be on all the trips and convoys next year though cus i work for myself = loads of free time :)

Seems really friendly on here tbh, glad to be a member!

welcome to the mad house mate! keep your eyes out for meets and events that are happening next year, its going to be a good year! once you get into it for the first time and take it for a proper drive, you wont be able to stop smiling!

You one of those celebs then Geo? I've already heard about Littlenum and Bignum, not sure i spelt them right tho...

yeah geo is one of them lol, he's really louie spence!

Louie Spence, haha guess the picture makes sense then :p

Yea next time anyones around here just drop me a PM on and we'll have a meet up or summat. Looking forward to the shows next year, should be good turning up in a 3ltr straight 6 rather than 1.3 turbo :)

theres nothing wrong with the starlets, they are a good quick little car! i used to have a starlet GT a few years back, loved the thing and it could shift aswell, that was the start of my journey to the jap side, since then had 2 x 200sx s14 and now the supe

theres nothing wrong with the starlets, they are a good quick little car! i used to have a starlet GT a few years back, loved the thing and it could shift aswell, that was the start of my journey to the jap side, since then had 2 x 200sx s14 and now the supe

I know theres nothing wrong with them mate, i love the things! Had 3 of them 2 roughly about 200hp and the other was 250hp. Doesn't sound a lot on this forum probably but that was a seriously quick little car :)