The mkiv Supra Owners Club

566bhp / 555 lbft on Bullseye S362 turbo

ADD

Hey gents been meaning to create a thread on the car and it's transformation. So starts like this, after having a frustrating Dyno session with Ryan a fair time back I had the hybrids that were making 374bhp and 350+lbft of torque at 1.2bar taken off and decided that it was time to go single. So done some research into what would make my auto a 500bhp car and it was apparent from the write ups he has had from others and general opinion that one of Pauls new kits and a GT35R sized turbo would be perfect and certainly at an affordable price. So went for one of his BW / Bullseye combinations. Got the car all booked in with Paul and daz and took it up to do their magic, that's exactly what they did with the turbo kit, big oil cooler and sard 650cc it has transformed the car and I can't thank those guys enough! Very professional,helpful and all round great blokes. I was constantly e-mailing Paul on updates and he was more than happy to reply with info with no problems! When I collected the car mid week, it's was making a strange squeaking noise on start up so they weren't happy for it to leave and fixed the prob (aux belt) with no hesitation. You will agree with me here when I say u can tell allot about a mechanic by how they treat their work place, daz's garage has everything perfectly in it's place and clean and it's shows in his workmanship.... So to the whifbitz lads thanks you both very much for all you have done! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

So drove the car home under 3k and 'zero boost' then up to SRR for Ryan to do his magic, of which he certainly did. Ryan seems to have this Addictive confidence when mapping a car, he's very reassuring in what he can do and extracts some incredible figures from cars and I thank you mate!!

So I took quick car to whifbitz and once mapped brought home an absolute monster. I've attached the graphs so you can have a look, on the 1.5 bar chart you will see a slight missfire around 4500 I think but that was plugs so they have now been replaced and all is well.

Regarding how it feels to drive, it's the 1st time I have been in a single and the noise is addictive OH and the performance. It spools up nice and quick and just seems to keep pulling till the red :) just need to up it to the 1.4/1.5 bar setting.

Sorry to go on but once again a massive thanks to Paul,daz and Ryan for all their hard work!

http://tapa.tk/mu/52848b12-11b0-11ad.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/52848b92-11ea-9d53.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/52848b12-1546-8b9d.jpghttp://tapa.tk/mu/52848b92-157a-62e8.jpg

hello ad any chance you can put full spec up on here please? turbo looks massive.

good results aand exactly what im after

what ecu are you running?

No worries:

94 auto

Whifbitz turbo kit

Bullseye S362 turbo

Stock cams

Stock box with big oil cooler

EMU ecu

Sard 650cc injectors

Afr,water temp,oil pressure gauges

Blitz BC

Nurspec exhaust

Full decat (obviously)

Hks ssqv

Oil catch can

Think that's it......

awesome thanks very much. do you manually shift or just put it in D?? or can both still be used?

Both can be used but the auto box lowers the torque for the shift down in MANU mode so I tend to use D and kickdown which pulls ya head back immediately :)

Excuse the noobie question BUT I've always wondered what exactly you mean when you say 'area under the curve'?? :shrug:

I had already typed up a decent response but clicked the wrong fapping button so lost it.

Basically look at how much usable power/torque it has from low down up to higher revs, this indicates its very response and would make it quick on the road, less gear changes required etc etc, where a much larger setup would have less lower down giving it a much narrower power band making it peaky.