The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can someone give me the part numbers for a few bits?

The-Plethora

I know a few of you have the Supra part number software (unsure what it's called). I could use a few part numbers and hoping someone can help.

After battling with the suspension (TEIN) for around 2 weeks apparently it's all fine to just use the stock front mounts to replace the existing ones.

It would seem a bit daft to put the old tired bits back in when I get the garage to replace the mounts so I would like to get a few replacement rubber bits if poss.

Pretty much all I have are the mounts. (below)

If someone can let me know the replacement rubber bits needed for where it joins the body at the top I would be greatful then I can hand it all over to the garage to sort and get back on the road.

I had a look on the web but I keep getting various american fords for some reason.

I could also use a part number for power steering hoses and weater strip on the scuttle and the one where the front bumper joins the body.

Oh and not sure what the official line on all this is but if it is 'legal' to send me a link to the parts catelogue I woudn't turn it down.:D