The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra blanking plates and supra signs.

The Raven

I cleared this with the bosses.

I have been getting bits cut for my boot build.

So while i was there i asked him to copy and cut some more blanking plates. As i was having alot of work done i got a good deal on them.

I have

25 Blanking plates

15 of the supra bits that came out of the middle. (please note that the far tip of the A will need cutting off as the lazer went in there.)

This is a one off unless there is huge orders and i can obtain the same discount and the powers that be allow it. Which i doubt as i had issues trying to get them to cut them in the first place (very very large company)

I will post up pics when i get in today but the rough idea is in my build thread.

Prices!

£15 posted for the blanking plate.

£10 posted for the supra sign

Or both £20 posted.

As you can tell im making hardly any kind of money from these but when i was offered them at that price i thought it was to good not to do.

It fitted my din. The template i gave them was from my car, i brought the plate as a din blanking plate.

However

Please messure the hole, as my old n/a had been cut to make way for a larger Headunit and needed playing with to make fit.

Anyone wants one please PM me with which ones you want.

Thanks

Russ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.