The mkiv Supra Owners Club

injector help

Rob_Mitchell

before i start i have used the search but nothing came up which i wanted.

im getting a selection of parts together but need some help on what sort of injectors to use.

im planning on using stock fuel rail and the target is 550-600bhp, so are there drop in injectors suitable for this? and am i right in thinking a stock tt has 440cc??

cheers geo i thought jap are 440cc.

i was looking at the sard 800cc which whiffbits sell http://whifbitzperformancetuning.co.uk/toyota-supra-fuel-components-sard-p-1469.html

am i right in thinking the price is each injector??

your right Jap are 440cc :D

Yeah price is per Injector bud, always plan for more, because once you hit your target, you will want more. I warn you now. :D

yeah cool thanks mate

are there other injectors which people would reccomend before i committ and buy a set?? i would like to think i wont need no more power geo and 550+bhp is plenty for the road.

PE(Power Enterprise) is the ones i have in my car dude, im running 530bhp think Ryan said they were only at 75% duty, so plenty left in them for more power.

Defo plan for more dude, at some stage you will want more power. You will get used to 550bhp then it will seem slow. and you will want more :D

Try here http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/