The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Rear Bumper

SupraMan Mk4

Hi Peeps,

Im looking at getting a trial rear for my car shortly to replace the spats I have on their currently.

Does anybody know of a decent supplier and/or fitter of this particular bumper?

I have heard/read a few stories about ones purchased from Ebay being a right pain to fit!! Or worse still, not fitting at all!!

I live on the South Coast but am willing to travel for a decent purchase/job.

Cheers!

i bought trial rear bumper for mine few weeks back from replikit and its a perfect fit and a real sturdy bumper very well made and finished nice ready for painting look them up i kit has just been fitted and blended paint goes on next week

i bought trial rear bumper for mine few weeks back from replikit and its a perfect fit and a real sturdy bumper very well made and finished nice ready for painting look them up i kit has just been fitted and blended paint goes on next week

Must be Replikits one & only perfect fit then

;)

Replikit, normally.......

:run:

dunno about that never dealt with replikit before but they said they would make kit to order and post out within 7 days which they did and when it came the arches clipped straight in place the rest of the kit was an excellent fit and the bodyshop said its one of the best they seen in a while so maybe i was just lucky