The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im a bit stuck ?

Suprash

Well first of, things look a bit different round here now dont they.......think I prefered the old format but onto my dilema ;)

Basically, I cant seem to find a UK downpipe anywhere. I have posted a wanted thread, I have scoured the for sale, Ebay and the internet generally, asked Keron and ADF but I'll be buggered if I can find a UK down pipe from a Supra.

Does anyone know of someone that might have one ? Another place to maybe try ? Something I havent thought of ?

The 1st cat doesn't come directly off the turbos, there is the EGCV and then a cast collector between the turbos and the DP.

As Nic mentioned, the US and UK 1st decats are the same so you could try Supraforums or any of the US traders to source one. CW and Whifbitz would almost certainly have one, might also be worth seeing if AFR have one in stock.

The 1st cat doesn't come directly off the turbos, there is the EGCV and then a cast collector between the turbos and the DP.

As Nic mentioned, the US and UK 1st decats are the same so you could try Supraforums or any of the US traders to source one. CW and Whifbitz would almost certainly have one, might also be worth seeing if AFR have one in stock.

Ok, Im pretty sure I have everything up to the cast collector, but when you say down pipe, thats before the 1st cat right ?

Think I'll take some pics of what I have and then you can confirm what I need as Im not really sure on the stock setup ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, got too used to single turbo terms :D

By downpipe, I meant the 1st decat. The 1st decat bolts directly to the collector (The bit that brings the exhaust from two to one outlet)

Thats cleared it up, thats why I was getting things confused too, because of a single set up.

So the 1st decat is the down pipe part on a stock setup, collector to exhaust system, so in that case I'll just get my mate to make me a bit of pipe ;)

Thats cleared it up, thats why I was getting things confused too, because of a single set up.

So the 1st decat is the down pipe part on a stock setup, collector to exhaust system, so in that case I'll just get my mate to make me a bit of pipe ;)

I have UK spec 1st and 2nd decat pipes in stock if needed. Click here to see them.

Thanks

Paul