The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone

alister

Hi, unlike most people on this forum I don't own a complete car :( ... however I own lots of a Mkiv Supra thats being installed into another car I'm building :)

I'm using all the running gear, suspension, brakes and of course the engine in the new car so I've already found the forum a great source of info!

Cheers,

Al

Its all going in a Minotaur: (hopefully this pic works...)

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/19389/Minotaur1-L.JPG

This one's not mine! but one day it'll look something like it...

Hi and welcome. Interesting project. Is John 'mad greek' Forakis still producing these kits? He used to be based within walking distance of me but I haven't seen him in a while.

that will be tough , cant se how your going to use the running gear, a porsch transaxle will be in order id say . if you do make that happen i will come and lick yuor face in aproval. welcome by the way :)

ps i have similar dream of fitting a 2jz into an ffr gtm , though for me it will probably only ever be a dream..... a wet one

Thanks all, the engine is mated to a Porsche boxster 5 speed, just a minor problem of connecting the Porsche box to the Supra hubs to sort out! and a blown turbo on the engine [ANGRY][/ANGRY].

The car will be road legal although I intend to build to track quality so if I get the nerves to really go for it I can...

I'll post some pics once I get organised.

and Miguel I don't know how much John Forakis is involved these days. These guys http://www.visionsportscars.co.uk/minotaur/min1.htmlhave the production jigs/moulds etc after Pilgrim went under.

I bought this car ages ago but have only just started to work on it in anger. My other project, (GT40), took a while to finish but thats another story.

Al