The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My freshly painted Work Equips. Not going to be everyones cup of tea!

suprasam77

Thanx for the good and bad comments! As I thought, not everyone will like! My main inspiration was drift style and yes you do have to see in the flesh to appriciate the blue! It was overcast yesterday.

The wheels have always been to small even when they were silver and then gunmetal! 17's just don't suit bodykitted supras! But this was cheaper than buying 18's and as everyone has said, it's DIFFERENT! which is what I was going for. Grey or black would have been boring and samey samey. I've seen thousands of cars with black and chrome or black and white. It was time to break the mould.

Just like the forum, some people are just afraid of change. Lol.

Love the wheels or hate the wheels, you just gotta love the Supra!

I have some scruffy Equip alloys that I want to get repaired and perhaps have painted. Do you do this stuff for a living?

Ha ha. It took me 6 weeks of lunchtimes and tea breaks and alot of arm wrenching sanding and spraying. I don't think I'd want to do it again for a long time! So I'd have to say no sorry mate.