The mkiv Supra Owners Club

0-9 month rear facing baby seats.

Supra Gaz

Yes it's another 'baby seat' thread.

I have read many many threads about baby seats but they are all pretty old and the seats are all dis-continued. So who has recently fitted a rear facing baby seat to the back of the Supra? I already have a pram etc so I am just looking or the seat now. Help or I am going to have to buy an evo!

Also if anyone has a seat for sale drop me a pm!

Sorry I can't help. We gave up and waited until ours were big enough to fit in a forward facing seat. I have seen pictures of a rear facing seat but it was fitted in the front and I can't remember the make / model.

We have a maxi cosi tobi now but the supra is a scond car and she hardly ever goes in it.

We have a mamas and papas pram/transformer set. The base is interchangeable with the pram, the car seat, the high chair and the buggy. When we were going out in the car we would just take the wheels (fold flat) and the car seat. We also have a base that goes into the back seat of the car so that the seat clips into it, takes less time and less faffing about to get her into the car.

This is similar to ours. The base we have is the smaller one on the left.

http://www.pramsforsale.co.uk/uploads/PR01878_1.jpg

Unfortunatly we (by we I mean me at work and the misses with my bank card) have just bought a pram/system and the seat which you can remove as you describe just does not fit. I'm going to have to buy a second car I think!

Have you got the base though? What dimension is it that doesn't fit? The base makes a difference to the awkward seating shape :)

Have you got the base though? What dimension is it that doesn't fit? The base makes a difference to the awkward seating shape :)

The pushchair system doesn't have a base that stays in te car. It's a brittax smart or something or other. The seat fits in width wise, it's the length of the thing, you can't put the passenger seat back down in position, doesn't help that they are nice big recaros too.