The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keighley trade centre

Bryson

Im down in Halifax at the moment with work so I thought I would take a trip through to see Keighley trade centre as they have some nice looking cars on their website. Whats peoples thoughts on them cos I thought their supra stock was some of the worst examples I have came across. STAY CLEAR

Im down in Halifax at the moment with work so I thought I would take a trip through to see Keighley trade centre as they have some nice looking cars on their website. Whats peoples thoughts on them cos I thought their supra stock was some of the worst examples I have came across. STAY CLEAR

You should be beaten just for saying that name.

Do a search on here..... you don't need people's further opinions (other than the above one).

I went to look at a honda they had years ago. Confirmed all the details over the phone as I was driving over 400miles to see it. Sounded good and was very clean.

It had 100,000 miles more on the clock than they said! Thankfully I had lined up another two cars to see in the area

Yeah I know their has been a few bad reports on here about them and now I can see exactly why. The blue widearch supra they have on advertised at the moment was sitting outside with the o/s headlight held on with masking tape and the drivers side looked like it had been painted with a dulux paint brush Nice!

I went there once looking at a supra, the chap who showed me around told me all supras have turbos, even the n/a's, I asked him why they were called n/a's then and where was the turbo under the bonnet. Suffice to say I didn't buy from them.

You met the same mechanic as me then.

It was the place where the mechanic told me Supras came in 2 forms.... TTs or just Ts. He looked at me liike I'd raped a child when I explained he was wrong.

The guys a Dick but SOME of his cars are good. Got my first supra from them and it was perfect.

Ditto, although I was not the first UK owner my car was from this place. Can't really complain, nothing wrong with my car.

I have heard some nightmare stories though. Normally from a friend of a friend though. It's like anything, learn a lot about what you are about to buy, stick to your guns and you shouldn't have a problem. All traders want to sell cars, some are just slightly more deceptive than others.