The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Elvington Today

Paul Laing

Finally got there at 2pm :innocent: and had a few runs, it was dry and about 20 degree's and my best time was a 13.2 running about 1.1 bar, i have it on warning at 1.23 and it never went past that anyway.....

The power felt great but i was running with the 19s on so knew i wouldn't get a good time. Just went for the fun really :)

E.T was 2.310

1/4 @ 13.24

Speed over the 1/4 was 111mph

We also found out one of my hoses had blew off so maybe that was why i couldn't get into the 12s, when we fixed it we then had to go as the runs were finished!!! Bollocks!

Nevermind, had a good day out anyway

Paul

i got a few of your runs on camcorder. rain was bouncing down on the morning. you should have got there earlier and got more runs in. fastest car of day was skyline 11.66 also he got top speed of 160mph

there was a fast evo did 12.0@120+

a fast mazda 323 4wd turbo 12+

also looked like a white mr2 turbo blew up

a fast gto tt with nos

a fast honda civic turbo low 13`s

seen quite a lot of people with nos installs.

there was even a honda nsx with twin nos bottles did a 12.5

I know i wish i had got there early, up Newcastle it was raining all day which at first put me off, then i rang Chris who said it was fine so decided to get down there.

Would love to see my runs, allthough i have to admit the 19s and my bad getaways stopped any 12 second times.

I wish i'd gone for top speed now!!!! I could have got more than 160, damn, the reason i didn't know is that in the higher gears (5th and 6th) the boost controller is showing over 1.3 bar and sometimes kicks the fuel cut in.....

I saw the NSX, thought it was a Fararri at first lol :p

Never saw you, did you see me Mark?

Paul

:thumbs: nice one paul i seen the weather and thought fek that! plus i need to get the clutch in before i go anywhere!:devil:

OHH but paul got some nice standard wheels for sale in white they would be great for the strip mate wink wink:devil:

Originally posted by Paul Laing

I know i wish i had got there early, up Newcastle it was raining all day which at first put me off, then i rang Chris who said it was fine so decided to get down there.

Would love to see my runs, allthough i have to admit the 19s and my bad getaways stopped any 12 second times.

I wish i'd gone for top speed now!!!! I could have got more than 160, damn, the reason i didn't know is that in the higher gears (5th and 6th) the boost controller is showing over 1.3 bar and sometimes kicks the fuel cut in.....

I saw the NSX, thought it was a Fararri at first lol :p

Never saw you, did you see me Mark?

Paul

If you have the warning set to 1.23 that will also make the car act strange if it hits 1.3 bar , you can change the setting on the FCD to allow it to boost more with no cut .

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

If you have the warning set to 1.23 that will also make the car act strange if it hits 1.3 bar , you can change the setting on the FCD to allow it to boost more with no cut .

Dude:flame Dev

How????? I've looked but got no joy, not even on the TRL thread

Originally posted by Paul Laing

How????? I've looked but got no joy, not even on the TRL thread

paul,e-mail trl and he will tell you what to do. ive turned mine up but cant remember what i did.:stupid: i think i opened up the box and turned fuel cut pot.. to position f but im not 100% on that as it was a while ago