"Blacked Out" Toleberone Side Repeaters

AFM Steering Wheel (Nordi Torino)

Black Leather Interior

HKS Turbo EVC

GReddy Turbo Timer

K&N Filter (Brand New)

GReddy Dumpvalve

Approx 106,000 km (65,000 miles)

Glossy paint finish - 3 coats of Autoglym Polish this month alone - beautiful F'ING car!!

Slightly noticeable paint imperfection on nearside lower front spoiler.

The car CANNOT be missed as it turned heads everywhere - we all know about that dont we!

Car has only been in country for 2 months.

Yes folks - you read correctly! Sadly my car was stolen from the car park of my apartment complex this morning at approx 4:30 am!! I heard my blow off valve going off - ran to the window and it was no longer there - I had only gotten home about 20 mins prior to this! I live in the Docklands / Canning Town (E. London) area.

Luckily, I was up when it happened and phoned the police right away, I could even still hear it ripping going down the road as I dialled. Went down to the station and filed a report etc.

Please, please, please, please keep and eye out for it - I know of people who have recovered stolen vehicles by putting the word out via email and online forums - please circulate this message to all forums regardless of make, and category of car - the car was an absolute beauty, I searched for almost a year in Japan to find it and now it is gone after a few weeks!! Pussyhoooooolllleeeesss!!!! (Sorry guys - it had to be said!!)

I am posting a pic of the car for a visual aid.

I know this is a veeerrrryyy long shot - but what the hell - what do I have to lose huh?!

Tel: 07905 351 841

Must admit - even tho I've got a Cobra Cat 1 Alarm/Immobilizer & a Cat 3 Disklok that covers the steering wheel. I still think the worst when I leave my Supe parked up!

Imo - car thieves etc get off too lightly! When you're car is nicked - not only is it gutting but it's a major inconvience!

I'm seriously considering getting the RAC Trackstar ... it won't lower my premium from Adrian Flux ... but at least it will increase my chances of getting my baby back if the worst should happen.

As Jive says it's not my car, My GF asked me to post this here as she is a member of the MR2OC.

Too many thieving scum out there and not a big enough deterant (jail sentance) to stop them.

3 Strikes and your out system anyone?