The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post South Coast Thread -'The Finale'

Fitz

Well, what a day. Once again I'd just like to thank all of you that turned up today and sorry to hear a lot of you guys couldn't make it, I hope everything is OK.

Everytime I organise these Runs I always think I'm going to be standing there alone, but thankfully one by one you guys start turning up :). Just a quick thanks to Scott for helping me with this as I couldnt have pulled it off without his hard work.

Everyones cars looked real good today especially Darron's, Bob B's, Chris's, Traceys and Rob. I hope everyone had a good day? Also, apologies for cramming us all into the petrol station for a brief stop off (you know who you are).

Thankfully, the weather picked up and it turned into a really nice day. Once again, thank you all for coming....now get those pics and vids up :D

Edited by Fitz (see edit history)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem mate, anytime ;)

Hopefully there'll be a 10th anniversary come back tour next year. :)

Quite alot of people were asking me if I could do another one next spring. I was initially planning this to be the last one (hence 'The Finale') but.....If I can get enough interest and some more routes together, we could see a comeback tour next year :)

Had an absolute fab day, was great seeing you guys again. A BIG shout out to Fitz and Scott for organising the day, great routes even if some of us got lost lol. Loved the roundabout episode when a supra seem to be going in each direction!

Cant believe you weren't going to organise another one Fitz, would def be up for one in the Spring and I know quite a number of the others would be too.

Sorry forgot to add - Chris can you try not to bring your entourage with you again next time lol

T

Spotted. About a dozen Supras travelling in the opposite direction to me on the A27 just from the A283 as I was on the way to my sister's in Worthing! ;)

All looking great, but I was hoping someone may have spotted me flashing away like mad on the other carriageway! :)

Hope you all had a grand day out. I, on the other hand had my nephew's birthday party to attend to, so couldn't make it on the day. Aren't toys expensive these days?! :blink:

Tried to host a few images quickly, but only these three were successful.

Edit: Why are they so HUGE?!?!?! I've placed the Thumbnails in of the LARGE photos

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1194/img0088go.th.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3654/img0096d.jpg

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4382/img0101q.th.jpg

Edited by Fitz (see edit history)

Guys and Girls, Sorry I couldn't attend I had a dreadful day today, which was supposed to be a fantastic finish to what seemed a brilliant start to the weekend. I called Fitz in the morning to tell him of my dilemma with the bloody cowboys I had working on the house! :mad:

Sounds like you guys had a fantastic time, as usual, really wish I was there :(

Scott, make me feel like I was there please, could you edit my car in please :D

Just want to say a big thanks to Fitz for sorting this out, looking forward to number 4 next spring, and of course we'll all come Fitz, keep them coming.

Was good to have a bit of a natter with you all, old and new members, cars got a bit dirty to start with but it all cleared up by Brighton, and it was a great route, we got home at 6.45, bit of a drive but well worth it.

The club was done proud and there are some picies to follow to prove it.

Cheers.

Just want to say a big thanks to Fitz for sorting this out, looking forward to number 4 next spring, and of course we'll all come Fitz, keep them coming.

Was good to have a bit of a natter with you all, old and new members, cars got a bit dirty to start with but it all cleared up by Brighton, and it was a great route, we got home at 6.45, bit of a drive but well worth it.

The club was done proud and there are some picies to follow to prove it.

Cheers.

Thanks for coming along Bob, as I said your car is always looking great. I was glad to hear that you've finally finished with all the problems and you're getting a chance to enjoy it finally.

Get some pics up when you can :) Edit: You've added them already :D

Thanks for coming along Bob, as I said your car is always looking great. I was glad to hear that you've finally finished with all the problems and you're getting a chance to enjoy it finally.

Get some pics up when you can :) Edit: You've added them already :D

best day out ever with fellow supra members :D well done Fitz i hope to see a 2011 run ;)

yea anyone got more photos of the fun day out :p:d