The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new to the supra world!

supra_sarah

just thought id say hi, i got my first supra the other day, loving it, will prob need a few tips on doing a few mods at some point.

to start tho where can i get some supra car mats?

Welcome Sarah..!!

There may be a group buy going on for some mats. I have put my name down for some as mine are a little ropey. Beware that some mats can be very expensive for what they are....;)

Prices on these were coming out at about £50 including the logo.

H.

hi, thanks for the replies.

havard, put your name down for the mats where?

also where can i get a car manual? all paperwork iv got is in japanese.

also, as mines just come from japan do i need to get it undersealed? and anything else i should do?

:)

This thread is your friend..!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=231914&highlight=mats

H.

hi, thanks for the replies.

havard, put your name down for the mats where?

also where can i get a car manual? all paperwork iv got is in japanese.

also, as mines just come from japan do i need to get it undersealed? and anything else i should do?

:)

Welcome to the club Sarah!

There aren't any officially available manuals in English AFAIK. If you mean a workshop manual, occasionally members on here do a print run of Toyota's own workshop manual, but it's massive (spans about 6-7 chunky volumes) and for people used to Haynes manuals (e.g. me!) it's a bit daunting.

Other than the underseal (try to get it scrupulously clean beforehand otherwise you could seal in dirt and other stuff which will eat away at the bodywork), I'd just get the fluids changed (engine oil definitely, maybe coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid depending on their condition). Basically a good thorough service.

Hi Sarah,

A lot of the girls on here put a photo of them next to their Supra on this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=222475

Obviously there aren't many girls driving Supra's so it's really interesting to put a face to the Supra. ;-)

I'l see what i can do for you brazil ;)

altho in the mean time i do have a pic on my profile!

Hi and welcome.

Any pics/spec of the car :)

i dont know how to put pics up, still learning the site! lol

as for spec its totally standard just come from japan so nothing to shout about im afraid, but il have to do some things to it myself! where to start tho? i need to get it serviced first then put on an induction kit, its so quiet at the moment i wanna hear the engine! lol then i dont know, give me some advice :)