The mkiv Supra Owners Club

well, I've finally gone and done it...

AlliRR

Finally - after many moons of looking for a Supra - I finally got one today... and f**k yeah it feels good! A real credit to its former owner (a member on here) the bodywork is better than I could have wanted for a car of this age and sadly it will not be enjoying a heated,carpeted garage anymore.... well - not until I can afford one!

Heres the spec:

Greddy front mount intercooler with hard pipes

Apexi AVCR electronic boost controller

Blitz SUS induction kit

Double de-cat plus Buddy-Club cat-back exhaust system

B. & M. quick-shift kit

Hybrid Turbos of unknown source

Stop-tech Big Brake kit

Goodridge braided brake hoses all round

Jasma coilovers

Cusco front strut brace

Cusco Rear strut brace

Whiteline anti-roll bars c/w poly bushes

Japanese PIAA FORGED alloys

8.5" x 19" with 245/35/19 Goodyear Eagles (Front)

10" x 19" with 275/30/19 Goodyear Eagles (Rear)

Sparco Milano alcantara reclining buckets

Issetta Katiena steering wheel

TRD 10k tacho

Chrome instrument surround

Alloy ball gear-knob

New glass uk spec headlights

New face-lift rear lights c/w integral fog light mod

toyota cd/cassette player, OEM toolkit, OEM spare rim...

Heres the pics:

1st thing I've done is removed the 'easypeel' TAG stickers and turbo sticker....

Thanks to all who have provided info and assistance thus far - I look forward to annoying you all with my new toy!:D

Comments welcome :)

Thanks folks, really pleased with it myself, even the glass is scratch free! Few marks here and there though which is to be expected.

Plans for her are, full service, replace rear red toyota badge with a black/grey one and a few shiney bits under the bonnet, id also like some bonnet lifters....then get a nice stereo for it, the oem one isn't great!

Arty farty pics next week when I get a chance! :D

See how long that lip spoiler lasts lol. Mine lasted about 35 minutes until I parked it over a kerb and kersmash!!!

What exactly was the tag sticker all about?

Yeah I'm not sure mate, the former owner had a number of cars and bikes, all with the TAG logo and 'ring stickers. I know hes a trackday addict on his bikes so that would explain the 'ring stickers but the TAG ones I dont know (we thought he may have been a rep or summit?)

As for the carbon splitter - so far so good mate, lots of speedbumps around my estate so I was a bit worried... I'll need to steer well clear of kerbs (a mate just smashed his BMW's front end off a kerb too!)

Yup twas paul, howd you guess? 3 accidents in 3months! ill let him tell the story when he sees you, supra getting taxed today hopefully so ill pop along soon mate, or I'm off all week so I may swing by your work for a look in the daylight

Poor Paul no luck at all. If you come down to the work come down between 1230 and 130 and i will make it out to see it.

Guest lesparkman

really nice example

oh i do remember collecting the first one! - what a smile, a red uk man tt with 27k

a few years ago

and very sad the day i sold it!!

still kicking myself since 4 years later