The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk Supra

Guest JaceyBoy

Guest JaceyBoy

Hi guys, this is my first post so hello :) Need a little advice, my mum has a Uk Supra 1995, black with just 48k on the clock, my dad is considering selling it after owning it since 1996, could any one give us an idea of what it's worth?, thanks guys:)

Guest JaceyBoy

Ha ha, yes its auto, has fsh but only first few years Toyota I think, he was thinking £15k, he is wrong it seems, would you recommend keeping it?, will it be a future classic?:) Its currently garaged and sorn'd

Ha ha, he was thinking £15k, he is wrong it seems, would you recommend keeping it?, will it be a future classic?:)

TBH with only 600 odd UK Supra's sold it is really a classic now in its own right hence the price tag :)

Geo's estimate is about bob on if its in good condition etc

Guest JaceyBoy
Has it had any mods done to it or is it as it came from Toyota ? do you have all the mot's as this really helps back up the mileage.

I take it this has cream/beige leather ?

Yep, no mods, totally standard never touched, my dad is 71 and mum is 69, only reason for consideration of sale is she just got a 370Z, all mot's and yes has the cream leather.....

He would need to prove the mileage with the MOTs or with servicing otherwise the value could be much lower.

It also needs to find the right buyer. Somebody on Autotrader would pay very little for a 15 year old car, only somebody from the owners club would know what it might be worth, and fewer still would buy it at that price.