The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhausts...

Worthy

Hi all. :)

Right I was looking into getting a Greddy PE for my car, but I've heard a few horror stories about them being prone to rust, and I don't fancy having to change it in a years time because it looks like an old Heinz can. The thing is though, it's just about the only exhaust I like the sound of, and I really, REALLY like the sound of it - smooth as silk with hardly any burble. Does anyone know of any stainless systems that sound very similar to it? I can't find many clips of exhausts anywhere, and the ones I can find (NUR Spec etc), are a bit too burbley for my liking, I just want smooth. :)

Cheers for any help.

I have a load of clips I could email to you if you wish?

And the funny thing is I've been looking for a greddy pe clip for AGES! do you have a link or could email me that?

Pm sent! :)

Edit, the piping on the greddy pe has so many bends and the can is massive! so I would suggest(if its possible) to get custom piping made up and weld it just to the can.

Mine has a 5ZIGEN zorst and its really quiet its a big zorst so most people get a shock at how low key it is,even with both cats off its just god dam to low key!!!!!anyone wana swap for a nice loud bit of kit?????heres a pic anyway

picture.jpg

Originally posted by Paul E

RSR is pretty loud - but if you dont like the noise of an Nur then this is prob not for you

I have an HKS Carbon Ti coming in tommorow which is lovely by all accounts (was going to try it out on mine - but changed plans)

:thumbs:

When you say 'coming in', do you mean it's for sale? Sorry I'm new here and I dunno who sells stuff. :)