The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many of us taking car off road for winter?

Lude

as the clocks go back this week, its getting darker & colder, and the gritters are out soon,

dont really wana use the supra, on the frost etc & the general grit getting onit making it dirty, and its dark so no one can see it lol

just wondering if theres many of you planing on taking it off the road for the winter? and if so when?

im thinking taking it off in the next few weeks, then back on in around February?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meh its not a Ford! Mine is hardcore! Its in a climate controlled unit with dehumidifier which also has sprays perfume at 5 past the hour for 5 hours in a 24 hour period. It is also wrapped up in a thunderbird duvet to keep it very cuddle and bubble wrap around its feet to keep her comfy. I also have a Buzzlight night light as she is scared of the dark. :)

well mines be in the garage for 6 months now while I wait for my head to come back with new stem seals fitted...

How long does it take your garage to do that? :blink:

When I get mine back from Jurgen it will be hibernating till april time when the weather is a bit nicer and we get some sun. It's a bit pathetic that we all tuck them up the first sign of rain and cold weather though lol...

Mine will be used every day, just like Toyota intended when they spent millions developing it!! You bunch of pansies!!

Exactly. People on this site spend too much time polishing their chromed turbo blankets for my liking.

Get out there and drive, you pack of screaming girls! :D

My one will come out on nice days still. Also on days when I'm too cold or tired to use the bike.

Got stuck in the snow last year in it, took me 6 hours to get home through what would normally be a 30min journey. Not something I want to repeat again. People were bumping into each other all around me, my petrol light was on, I was breathing out of my arse the whole time.

The next day it snowed again around the time I finished work, so I walked 9 miles home.

"Got stuck in the snow last year in it, took me 6 hours to get home through what would normally be a 30min journey. Not something I want to repeat again. People were bumping into each other all around me, my petrol light was on, I was breathing out of my arse the whole time.

The next day it snowed again around the time I finished work, so I walked 9 miles home."

Makes you proud to be Britsh .LOL