The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The supe has landed!

montezumola

:) Well, after over 2 months of patient waiting I was finally able to legally (with plates!) drive my Supra this week. I'm addicted already - every journey is an exciting one!

Haven't taken any photos yet but shes' a silver Auto 93 TT with only 60,000km on the clock.

Will post up some piccies tomorrow.

Cheers!

:D

Like you said Monte, it's very standard looking but it looks to be in good nick. I've never before seen a Supra with a wheel balancing weight banged onto the rim like that though :eek:

So, what's your first mod going to be, a set of wheels?

Well my first mod was fitting RLTC - should be have a good play on a private road tomorrow with some new settings! :D

I was actually looking for a set of 18"s whilst waiting for its arrival - but when I saw it was impressed with the current ones, just a shame they're only 16"s ... was also pleased with the tyres, the rear ones are as good as new :)

You're right about the weights though - looks a tad odd :thumbs:

Originally posted by montezumola

As you can see - she is standard (only mods being a turbo timer & Sony CD/MD) - quite a rarity nowadays?

Very clean looking car (minus the wheel weight) :) . If you think it's fun now then wait till you de-cat and stick an exhaust on it, cheap as chips ( £ / BHP gain) and they sound great on full song. Enjoy :) .

Cheers guys,

Looking forward to meeting up with ya sometime :)

Out of interest, how many of you on here personally imported your Supes? Was surprised by how smoothly things went - the only real hassle was pestering the DVLA to sort me out with a reg number! Man, those guys are never in a hurry .....!

:p

SkyJawa - will let you know how the first real test of the RLTC goes, should be working it this eve :D