The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK owners with Cream Leather

Scooter

Does any Uk owner wish they had black leather instead of their cream?

I'm currently trying to find pictures of Elliots and other cream leathered aerotops to help me decide for sure if its the way i want to go, but if it is i'd be looking for a straight (ish) swap with someone elses used seats.

Anyone possibly interested?

Originally posted by Jake

Somebody going for Millhouse's Reupholstering Group Buy might be able to help you Scott. It wouldn't make any odds to them what colour seats they are getting recovered IYSWIM.

Actually thats a point, wonder if anyone in that group buy is potentially getting rid of UK cream leather?

Yes Chris, i have Black Leather currently......

original idea was/is to just straight swap (+/- a few quid re condition etc) my leather for someone's cream which i think are only in UK cars.....

........this would need to be a straight whole seat swap so you'd end up with non heated seats (can't just change the covers as all the seats plastic bits are in the original leather colour)

Originally posted by Scooter

Does any Uk owner wish they had black leather instead of their cream?

I'm currently trying to find pictures of Elliots and other cream leathered aerotops to help me decide for sure if its the way i want to go, but if it is i'd be looking for a straight (ish) swap with someone elses used seats.

Anyone possibly interested?

Scott, I'm damn sure black leather would look better in my car, now that it's yellow.

And the seat heaters work! :D

Black with ivory (it's not 'cream' :)) was my preferred option when looking for a Supra and the combo I have at the moment, however after tinting the windows and making the wheels a little darker I often wonder if black seats and carpets might make the car a little more "stealth".

For now though I'm happy with ivory :D