The mkiv Supra Owners Club

January 15th 2011

Guest maz1985

Guest maz1985

Guys,

I am attempting to organize a get together on this date, it is a saturday so hopefully alot of people may be able to make it. its my birthday on the 20th and fancied doing something different.

I am going to post this on to a few other websites as well, mkiiisupra and also celica-club.

I am currently looking for a venue to hold this at, and thinking of somewhere which we can get food and drink as well. but this will be made easier when i have got some interest so i know just how big a venue i am going to need.

Its the first time i have tried to organize something like this so any advice is good advice.

Martin.

Hi Martin

It depends if you are think of meet peps and drink, or if you want to go on to another location meet up with some more like minded peps and get some grub.

when I planned the gumball I took a map looked at the best sort of roads to blast down and ploted a route etc pleanty of places to get grub, but you should check out if you are staying local to make sure there is parking etc.

Welcome to teh mad house;)