The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Face Lift Dash PCB's in Blue.

heckler

Just noticed i got the title wrong - there not sold!!!!!! there for sale! - blonde momment....

Up for grabs - set of PCB's in blue for facelift car. £60 delivered - Normally £85.

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/sale/blue.JPG

and lit up...

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/sale/lit1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yip, do them as well - have done for some time £85 Inc post. Only reason these facelift ones are cheaper - i need to get rid of them

Si, do you have a full kit for a facelift Tiptronic? How much work is involved in the install if you are rubbish like me. Also, how much for you to fit them?

H.

I haven't looked at a tiptronic - does it have p n r 3 2 1 or what ever it is on the tacho? And full set - are you talking about dash, heaer unit, switches etc? Or just the dash?

The full hit Si, sorry I forgot about this thread.

I can't remember what the layout is on the gear knob. I'll have a look next time I get the car from under it's blanket.

H.

The full hit Si, sorry I forgot about this thread.

I can't remember what the layout is on the gear knob. I'll have a look next time I get the car from under it's blanket.

H.

No Probs - does the tacho/rpm have PNRD321 on it? as that the big factor - if these PCB's are fitted you have 2 options - dont fit the PCB's! or loose the PNRD321 function.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.