The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interest in meeting up with the NSX owners club ? (Supercars too ?)

supramkivcork

As above really, after the last few Supra Skyline weekends I'm thinking of something a little different now.

I've posted on the nsx uk owners club and seems to be a bit of interest on there . I'm not thinking of anything happening until springtime 2011 tbh about it.

Anyway who's interested ?

Just had a thought also, at the recent cannonball run here in Ireland I got chatting to the main organiser of it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURsl089oRE

I wonder would ye be interested in trying to get a few of these guys on board, the organiser of the cannonball seemed very approacable to be honest and said all the guys were a good crack to be around... just an idea at the moment

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

Haha good man Geo. We'll see what the interest is anyway before going full steam ahead with booking places etc.

Aswell as what's coming I know there'd be a few of the reliable skyline lads that would want to go, I'm sure Ernie would be interested with his GTR, Ian with the R34 Gtr Nur etc.

Names so far, I'm thinking spring 2011 maybe late March early April.

1. Supramkivcork

2. Geo

3. Suprab1

4. ColmCork

5. Stephen G

6. Nobby (NSX)

7. Jake G

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

And it starts again :); maybe add some Go-Karting into the Mix, the first ever Track built to Karting international standard opened in Ireland about 5 weeks back; I will test it out in the next few weeks

White River Park

Louth, Ireland

Phone:087-0911109

Email: [email protected]

http://www.whiteriver.ie/

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs341.snc4/41564_170248872050_3725_n.jpg

1. Supramkivcork

2. Geo

3. Suprab1

4. ColmCork

5. Stephen G

6. Nobby (NSX)

7. Jake G

8. Speedophile

9. Suprandi

10. Carlo

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

He got fed up with people asking if Joe Dolan was his real name I think Rab. I'm up for this too :)

1. Supramkivcork

2. Geo

3. Suprab1

4. ColmCork

5. Stephen G

6. Nobby (NSX)

7. Jake G

8. Speedophile

9. Suprandi

10. Justin (NSX)

11. Joe Dolan

12. Darragh

13. Jim

• 2 weeks later...

hi y'all im new too all this i've met jake g and talking to jim but i thought i would make my self known so hi again. My names gaz and i live near downpatrick id love to be apart of some of the events if possible pretty plz? well my car isnt gona be ready for a long time but id still like to be invloved if thats ok?

hi y'all im new too all this i've met jake g and talking to jim but i thought i would make my self known so hi again. My names gaz and i live near downpatrick id love to be apart of some of the events if possible pretty plz? well my car isnt gona be ready for a long time but id still like to be invloved if thats ok?

Hi My name is Carlo, I live in Dublin and I am an alcoholic; welcome Gaz

• 2 weeks later...