rim job

fizzle

which finish?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which finish?

• Black
    • Polished
    • other..

i cant decide on the colour of my new gs300 rims, they are currently a darkish grey colour (not gunmetal), refurbed not so long ago.

i don't like the colour so was either going to sand and spray them black, or fork out and have them polished?

i really like the blacked out look, but love my current wheels being shiny.. sets the car off nicely

i could just spray them and use for winter wheels and keep my current set for summer use.. but could also do with the cash if i sold the 19's...

does anyone have a pic of a black supra with these on? or any if photo shop wizards can help that would be sweet...

thanks in advance!

current pic...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=17958&d=1281893934

c'mon guys someone please photoshop the wheels in the above picture black please!!!