The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much Supra logo-ed stuff would you buy?

Aerotop Dave

How much Supra logo-ed stuff would you buy?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How much Supra logo-ed stuff would you buy?

• Less than £1
    • Up to £2.50
    • Up to £5
    • Up to £10
    • Up to £20
    • Up to £50
    • Over £50

If the club did a range of merchandise, such as pens, mugs, post-it notes, baseball caps, etc, how much do you think you'd buy?

Don't think about the items themselves - I appreciate that you might be only willing to spend £1.50 on a pen but maybe £5 on a mug, so how much you'd be willing to spend on any one item is gonna depend on what the item actually is - but more think about how much Supra logo-ed stuff you'd actually want to buy as a whole. Obviously over time the amount might increase, but if there was a range of stuff available tomorrow how much do you think you'd splash out on initially?

(don't read too much into this question btw!)

Thanks folks

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

you should have had a buy none option too.

The less than a pound option probably covers that :D

Personally I quite like articles with a logo of my choice, rather than walking around with an anagram of f*ck on my t shirt :)

At least nobody can be offended by Supra (apart from Scooby owners, who are just jealous :D)

What I'd spend is all dependant on the goods available, and my perceived value for money.

If they are as good value as the recent T-shirt venture, then I'd probably end up buying quite a bit.

Good quality accessories are fine e.g. caps and mugs etc. but I think much more and you're looking at "get a life".

I have a friend who had a Jag (he now has two) and he never wore anything else appart from Jaguar branded clothing. He's a nice guy but he looked a bit of an arse standing in the pub looking like part of the Jaguar F1 racing team.

Okay, useful info, thanks folks (will keep this open until the weekend incase there's anymore comments - thanks for pointing out the lack of a 'nothing' option, although obviously I'm more interested in people who would buy something instead of those who wouldn't (eg, if we were selling t-shirts we would want to know that 20 people would buy one, not that 50 wouldn't).

Erm, maybe I need a life, cause I want t-shirts, jumpers, boxers, thong (not for me ;) ) , love the dicast models, key rings. I also remember someone posting a link to a site that sold clocks and stuff, but the clock would be on a brake disc, which had full caliper and suspension arm setup, twas cool.......... :innocent: