j_jza80

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

R... for sure.

It looks awful, why would anyone bother?

People love to be different. It's just that some people set off in the wrong direction in the hope of actually being cool. Once they realise they have produced a turd, they polish and polish it in the hope that it will shine..!!

In the end, every one can see it's a turd except the person who produced it.....;)

H.

People love to be different. It's just that some people set off in the wrong direction in the hope of actually being cool. Once they realise they have produced a turd, they polish and polish it in the hope that it will shine..!!

In the end, every one can see it's a turd except the person who produced it.....;)

H.

Lol yup.

I think if you have a crap/weird looking car, painting it in matte black/hammerite doesn't help at all. If it were gloss black it may look better..

Lol yup.

I think if you have a crap/weird looking car, painting it in matte black/hammerite doesn't help at all. If it were gloss black it may look better..

Or not. I would then actually be shiny, but still a turd none the less.....:(

H.