The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas, two weeks to go.....

Faye

Its official Christmas is upon us and theres only two weeks to go..... well sort of. :D

Tony (Tlicense, Christmas venue organiser extraordinaire) and I have confirmed the date for our party, it will be the 4th of December - based on the poll in the members section.

But we are still recruiting for more people to come along, and will be for the next two weeks.

Calling all Northern owners, any one interested? There has been a fairly resounding silence from you people. :)

Around the middle of July we will start in earnest sorting out the venue (it will be around the Birmingham/Nottingham area), please bear in mind we will probably be restricted on numbers once we have booked it, so if you want to come please let me/Tony know now or post up in the thread in the members section.

Tony and I will be contacting all the people who have signed up so far to find out if the 4th of December is okay and additionally whether they will be bringing partners/families with them.

Originally posted by Supragal

if no-one from up north puts their name down will it be down here? lol

Nope!!! I can just image a huge debate on the North/South divide if we move it - can't be arsed with that

Good man!!!

Yeah, I know its still a bugger of a distance for you chaps in Newcastle, but we'd love to see you :)

No venue/hotel as yet, Tony is looking into Travel lodges with restaurants type things so no need for taxis etc. Location wise it will most definitely be around Birmingham/Nottingham.

I wonder if theres some kind of Country Hotel (one thats haunted by ghosts he he) somewhere, you could just book the whole thing...Bar, Restaurant and accomodation, and safe parking....just hope it dosn't snow!

they would be more flexable I reckon on prices at that time of year, especially if it isn't a big chain...just an idea!

:innocent:

I might be up for it!pub crawl and club,Kev you gona have to help me out when i got my rubber legs on mate !

Originally posted by Kevin Huntley

So what kind of night out are you planning? Is it going to be a meal kind of thing followed by the usual Christamas Disco? Or is it a pub crawl follwed by clubs?

Thanks

Kevin

:p

Originally posted by Kevin Huntley

So what kind of night out are you planning? Is it going to be a meal kind of thing followed by the usual Christamas Disco? Or is it a pub crawl follwed by clubs?

Thanks

Kevin

Don't really think most people would be up for a pub crawl so it'll probably be something along the line of meal and then a good drink on site.